Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fairy Tail fanart

What did u do during your school holidays? For me, I spent my holiday watching loads of anime~!~!!! HEHEHE and and 1 of them and most recent 1 is FAIRY TAILLL~!~!!!!! At first i wasn't interested in this anime at all! But then Kar Yan keep promoting it and asking me to watch LOL! She even borrowed me the DVD HAHA! At first i was like geez what so nice about this anime la ...So i started watching it and and

ITS SOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I didn't know fairy tail is an ongoing anime and i didn't know it's spelled Fairy Tail and not Fairy Tale HAHA Thought it was Tale all along..I DIDN'T KNOW ITS SO AWESUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! 

Thanks to her, I'm addicted to Fairy Tail and i had been doodling fairy tail characters everywhere HAHA Whheee LOVE NATSUUU~!~!!!



AND AND MY MOST RECENT NATSU FAN ART ISHHH THISSS!!! TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  


WAS SO HAPPY SKETCHING NATSU ~!~!!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT FEELS SO NICE DOING NATSU FAN ART T_T_T :'DDD!! hahaha



I didn't really take much of the process coz at first i thought it would be just a random and simple doodle of natsu and suddenly i got so in the mood and it became a serious sketch! HAHA 










 HEHEHE! I REALLY LIKE THISSSS!!! Had so much fun doing this!! SKETCHING FEELS SO AWESOME COMPARED TO LINEARTTT!!! coz lineart need to focus focus....sketching feels like freedom LOLOLOL (wth haha! ) Ok la lineart is awesome also la but different awesome feeling i guess HAHAHA! Whee gonna do more sketches like this! :D :D 

NATSU DRAGNEEL FTW~!~!!! :DDDDDDD 

No comments:

Post a Comment