Saturday, September 22, 2012

GradNight Banner process~~


ALOHA PEOPLE!! Im going to blog a long post about this BBBAAANNURRRR *shing shing shing* Okay here it is~!~!! :D:D Sorry it might take more than 5 mins reading this post o.o'


TEN

TEN

TEN


TEN


TEEEENNNN
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.



.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.~!~!!!!


~!~!!!!!



TADAAAAAAAAAAAA~!~!!!! TATATATATADAAAAAAAA!!!!! AWESOME OR NOT!???? SOrry la i take kinda blur..i dint realize and i only took this full full coz was too tired last night...ohh and yeah it looks much more nicer in real than in here and much much more nicer if u see from far since this is created to see from far right? ok ok . 

Okay Let me crap more about this banner before i start posting pictures of le process~ THIS...THIS....THISS HUGE GIGANTIC BANNER IS SERIOUSLY A PAIN IN MY ASSS!!!!!  SEriously..no kidding!! And you know what? Im in charge of this huge banner. Yes, a stupid ( 'so ha, so ha' < in cantonese ) person , me , IN CHARGE of this banner.There are 3 other huge banner and THIS banner is the MAIN! and ME IN CHARGE OF LE MAIN THING!!

For the first time im reliable, responsible, for the first time i get things DONE! JUST IN TIME And for the first time im in charge of something important ? o.o"  Aiya im just so happy this is finally finished. This is the first time i do this kind of thing o.o"

At first when i joined this crew thing i really dint expect it to turn out like this. I thought it would be more to craft ...and i thought its just like once right? nx time no more dy so just join, have some experience and fun but no..it turned into a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BANNER

I feel so stressed doing this banner actually. Coz me and yuen yu try to draft 1 contoh out but failed and then i sketched 5-6 of draft and all also fail and teacher rejected 2 of my drafts...Here are some of my rejected and failed drafts...




 i normally draw anime characters not some castle. buildings etc..i kept searching for pictures to refer to until i cannot tahan and drew my own castle coz im actually bad at copying stuff..i always ended up turning it into something else...and thats why in the end i decided to make my own castle instead..but of course i got use some pictures as reference





ohh and this 1 i cincai colour so i'll know which colour is which on the real thing. I was so glad i finally got the right draft...when i see the actual banner size i was like *mother of god* and another problem comes. How am i doing to draw on this huge cloth? I dont know how i did it...The measurements part...oh my gosh..Took us many days just to draw on the cloth ..coz when do wrong have to erase bla bla..and its very hard to erase. Then Ranesha helped me out choosing the colours and the words for it. and my friends for giving me some idea~


and when first first start drawing on the banner that time i really wana go crazy 



then bla bla and you know what? We only started colouring last week. and that time i was really busy staying back with all the netball competitions and after those competitions in the evening  i had to rush home, take dinner and start colouring till 10.30pm . everyday like this coz last week everyday also stay back . Everyday was like a mad rush for me ==" SO TIREDD

Then we keep rushing things last weekend, fri, sat, sun, mon. Xin Yu came and helped me out and we do the whole day. And my cousin came and help me colour the upper words on weekends haha..xin yu helped me do all the roof ( fish scale roof..need to colour 1 by 1 =.=" ) ohh wing yee and kit ying helped colouring the roof too hahaha. i hate colouring the roof so much i dint touch it at all LOLOLOL!! Then monday and yesterday yuen yu and xin yustay at my house an do till 10.30pm only go home..and my art sensei ( teacher ) came yesterday to help me out and do the final detail last night..

she helped me out alot!! She is the 1 that taught me how to colour the castle...do what type of style and toning!! The colours for the sky, everything!!! Shes always busy so i feel bad coz trouble her T^T^T ~ MY SENSEI ISH AMAZING T.T.T.T 

Okay la heres the process...you know i think i really crapped to much until i blog till no mood to crap hahaha If u noticed the colours diff from the original, thats because colour wrong method/ wrong colour..have to recolour











and then there's me~ HAHA!! cool or not!? HAHAHAHAHA ok sweat..continue~!





testing out colours for the sky :)




and my sensei helping me out with the final detail~~ ;D;D


tadaa~~

Then me, xin yu and yuen yu signed on the banner right side at the bushes hahaha and i bold my sign o.o LOL so i think i sign too big.. o____o"
 xin yu and yuen yu did all the words outline hahaha..i try too do and really stress doing outline for the words coz if do wrong then bai bai. 

Then at the end sensei was like ' ok..its done ' Me xin Yu and Yuen Yu stand there like shocked ..'finish?' ' Yeah! finish dy lo! ' LOL i thought we will be like 

YEASHHHHHHHH FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we were like

and its like we want to colour somemore LOL!!

So weird right? I actually feel berat hati want to finish it. o_o" and kinda sad...LOL! I think i used to the rushing and colouring everday..now my living room feels so clean and many space. I feel like i had something to do with my life and now its done i duno what to do anymore. Like...ohh return back to my nothing to do and boring time at home. Really kinda sad la...

Before that every night i keep worry worry like oh my god..how am i gona do this? This is crazy la!! Oh well worrying is my nature ==" But Thank God that everything turns out well~!~!! God has certainly guide me through this T_T_T_T

Looking back, i cant believe i actually made it through..like oh woah! i did this? i cant believe it!! And of course with a great big help from my friends, sensei , cousins ~~~~Thank You~!~!!! 

All in all, i cant say i dint have fun painting this...I know it sucks, stress and all that but i did enjoy myself doing this....And now its good that i have this kind of experience~ :D

ok bai bai~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment