Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Children who chase lost voices.

I went shopping with my friends yesterday and browsed through the anime section in Popular bookstore and i saw this anime movie!!


It really attracted me and the title already sound so interesting!!!! So after i went home i immediately searched about it. So i watched it online lol .

Turns out...THIS MOVIE IS SO DAMN NICE OHMYGERD!!!! SERIOUSLY I THINK  GUYS MUST WATCH THIS!!! *so much feels * T^T .

It's a super natural and fantasy sort of movie < i seriously love watching this kind of genre. 

Watching this makes me feel like i just entered to a whole new world and makes me lose track of time. Its just so amazing!!! The graphic and everything, the scenes is just so breath taking! This movie really inspire me so much!!


AND AND u see the guy there!? He's Shun AND HE'S SO HANDSOME LA! idk about you guys or maybe u see here is like ..what so handsome about him bla bla but you'll understand the moment he pop's out in the movie!! I really love guys that looks like this in anime movies! It's also like the guy in Howl's moving castle!!!  T____________T


How do they even think about all this kind of stuff!!!! So beautiful T.T

I feel so empty now after i finished watching it T_________T I want moreeeeee omgg....This movie just became my no.1 favourite anime movie hahaha...next would be Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle~

I REALLY LOVE THIS MOVIE, CHILDREN WHO CHASE LOST VOICES!!! SO MAGICAL! I seriously regretted not buying the DVD !!!! Cause i didn't bring enough moneyyy T_T_T but i dont care! I'm still gonna go buy it later even if i already watched it TvT.

Then i searched about this movie's info and i cant believe Makoto Shinkai is the director of this beautiful movie ._. I'm shocked because he's also the director of this movie, 5 centimeter per second ...because that is like the worst movie i've ever watched lol even though the graphic is very beautiful. Im very sorry lol.

 I remembered i goggled it and watched it's trailer and is was so damn nice and so beautiful but when i watched the movie....i became like o___________________________________o. I felt like the trailer that i watched was all lies LOL! The trailer is like so interesting so nice but when watch the whole movie is so damn boring lol. Idk but some of the ppl say they cry and all its so sad ..i was like uhh.....==?


 See the graphic is so damn nice giving u good impression about this movie... BUT ALL LIES!!

I really don't understand what so nice about it because the ending sucks too since both of them never get to be together. and the whole movie is just like showing this guy who doesn't move on and keep dwelling in the past. How emo he is, how sad he is...To me, it's not that he couldn't move on, is he doesn't even wanna move on!!!! and in the end his life sucks and all. I really hate this kind of people that dwells in the past because there are alot more wonderful things in life. They never try to look on the bright side...=_=

Well this is just my point of view though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment