Saturday, May 3, 2014

SPM results day

Throwback to 19th March 2014, the day we took our SPM results! 

Few days after Pesta Ria was our SPM results day! Finally after all the waiting! So we all came pretty early, sat at the hall and waited for quite some time since it started quite late. Everyone was busy catching up with each other, talking , laughing and looking all anxious, nervous and excited at the same time. 

Then we chat alot of funny and stupid thing. Woah it's been such a long time we never do this. How I miss all my friends and these moments that we always have when we were still students. T_T

camwhore moments with friend~


Peaceee~~





Still waiting to get my results ..*but first let me take a selfie* LOLOL!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that they finally started announcing and giving out our SPM results. As soon as our head mistress came in, the hall was filled with cheers.

They began announcing names of  those who scored straight A's. Those names who were announced wore a really happy and surprised expression hahaha and some even cried and hug their parents! I don't know about other people but I felt that it was so touching and I felt happy for them~ 


Alsooo~~~Meet my lovely class teacher Pn Wan! She is also my BM teacher and she's REALLY SCARY! I remember most of the time when I'm in her class I'll be scared like sheet LOL but of course there are also times she'll tell jokes to us and laugh the whole bm period XD ...Even though she's really scary and super strict, I think she's a really great teacher and also the best BM teacher! 


andd tadaaaa! Here's my SPM result. When i got my results, i cried tears of joy! HAHA Thinking back I feel kinda embarrassed xP ...Nicole cried tears of joy too and we're like uuuuu congrats congratss *sniff sniff* *hug hug* HAHAHAH!!  All my friends got really good results too xDD 

I dont mind not getting straight A's and I'm really satisfied and really thank God for always giving me more than I've ever asked for T_T_T_T 


After taking  SPM results I feel kinda sad coz I officially have nothing to do with school any more T_T I will never forget all the memories made when i was still a high school student! Especially those moments with my best friends! School is where everything began....and nowww this is goodbye!! T_T_T... 


No comments:

Post a Comment