Monday, March 31, 2014

MGS Pesta Ria 2014

Hello!! It's been such a long time since I write a post about my life and spam pictures of my face LOLOL! 

My school finally organized Pesta Ria, a long awaited fun fair...After waiting for 5 years LOL ( But when watch anime, they have this school festival almost every year! I wonder if it's really true?? @_@" ) 

I feel like going back to that day cuz I miss the food especially the cheesy nachos T_T. We didn't play any games that day cuz the queue was super long and we did try queue up but gave up in the end lol. 

What I like best on Pesta Ria was 4S1's mini cafe Bel Amore!! We were really tired after hours of walking around and checking out everything. So it was really nice that we can finally sit down and relax there. However.....the food is not really that nice. 

Also maybe they could have dress nicer and actually make it into a maid cafe haha. It'd be really nice and would attract even more customers ( sorry I think I watched too much anime XP ) 


We also took a poloroid picture before we left but of course not for free la ~ ( haha picture stolen from Nicole ) 


You know back then when we're still students, we used to avoid meeting certain teachers like those discipline teachers and all and every time when they are some where near we'll be like all alert and 

 ''pstt eh eh that teacher...'' '' omg let's walk the other way " " omg..*adjust fringe/ clothes/ socks/ etc " HAHAHA 

You'll just have the sudden freak out reaction 1!!!! and students get all tensed 1!!

So this time when we saw our discipline teacher...one of my friend were like

Kar Yan: OMG OMG TEACHER TEACHER  
Friends: "OMG WHERE!? 
Kar Yan: there!! there!!
Friends: *sudden realization * omg we're not even students anymore
Kar Yan: ........oh...yeah hor.....
Friends: HAHAHAHA WTC KAR YAN DUN FREAK US OUT!!! 
Friend: YA LOH SUDDENLY TEACHER TEACHER WITH THAT TONE! U so scared for what!?

HAHAHAHAH OMG THAT WAS SERIOUSLY FUNNY N STUPID I think we're too used to it!! 



Oh yeahh that =__= uhh my totoro banner all hanged.  Now this just remind me of lost and defeat since it didn't win anything let alone get placing in the banner competition LOLOLOL ...I was disappointed once again =___= but... the past is in the passttttt~~~ Let it gooooo!!! let it goooooooooooooooo!! Ok joking HAHAHAHAHA


With my friend Jie Yin~! 


Group picture time! haha


My super favourite group picture !! *u* 



I guess that's all i have to say about MGS Pesta Ria ...*okaayy byeeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment