Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me ?

Hello..I finally decided to write a post about myself! haha Well I didn't really write anything about myself in this blog and yeahh FINALLY! Um...where should i start? o,o

Im known as Drea Aimee.. my real name is Andrea Kok Shan Tian~ I'm just a typical 16 year old girl made in Malaysia...

I've been blogging since i was primary till now LOL and i really love blogging @@" but that time i was just a private blogger till 1 year ago around this time when i decided to make my own public blog hahaha. I  actually crap alot in my private blog so I'm resisting not to crap so much here T_T 

Drawing is my passion... I started drawing manga style characters around middle of last year? So that means I've been drawing for almost 1 and a half years now. That's why my drawings are still not that good and it seems that i can only draw head shot characters T_T_T_T. Have to add oil !! 

Reality I'm a super awkward person and really hard to get along with  T_T ...I wish i could be more sociable though haha....

Oh and in case you don't know, I look like this



I guess that's all o,o

No comments:

Post a Comment