Friday, November 9, 2012

Heilig

Hello hello!! Here's another 1 of my latest. Just finished inking this yesterday! Woahh its been really long since the last time i ink the whole thing ( as in including the background ) and inking something detailed

PS: This is not my character. The OC belongs to my awsome senpai Kid-kun~! :D . His drawing is super amazing!!! And to me his OC design is the best i've ever seen !! His OC drawing is seriously detailed and nice!! I really salute him/her ~!!!! He can draw it for so many times T_T_T . 

I was so bored!! So i randomly browse through my stack of papers and then i found Kid-kun's drawing~! So i decided to draw her haha...


Okayy here's a walk through of my drawing~


Sketching~~ ( i honestly never thought this drawing would work out haha ) 


Inking~ ( Crap : for the 'first layer' of inking, i always use a pen with a really thin nib ) 





Finish~~

Scanned it into comp. Sry the leg cut off already haha, my scanner too small :x


Edited it using Meitu and then touch up using Sai. 

and yepp!! That's Kid-kun's OC !!  Ink until i so heartattack esp her dress part. 
Its the first time i do full body inking!!!!!!!! Yeahh!! So, sorry if her body is out of shape or anything or problems with her leg. I finally did something that isn't head shot!! T_T_T_T 

Oh yeah! This OC name is Heilig~ 

For those who always ask what pens i use, so here's what i use for this drawing!
- pilot markers
-pilot white pen
-pilot G-tech
-artline (drawing system)
-liquid paper


I can do a post about all the pens i use for my drawing if you guys really wana know o.o So um feel free to send me request or feedbacks haha~ 

byeee~~


No comments:

Post a Comment