Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cafe



My Cafe drawing~~ HAHA can spot anything?? (-u-)/

HAHAHAHA Le Konoha and Sand village logo ROFL!!! Idk what to put there so i just randomly add some naruto stuff (-u-)~~

The processss~~~




















I never draw this kind of thing before :'DD Actually my english teacher (also drama club teacher ) asked me to draw this :'D and I somehow became the leader of the props team for my school drama club lol....

It all happened when I was caught drawing during her class lol.....She suddenly popped out of no where!! and I was SOO SHOCKED so i quickly turned the page at high speed to a page with alot of writting to act as if im hardworking (LOLOLOL) and and she turned back my page ._______________. and i was like !?*turn it back to page with many writting again*and then she try to turn it back again LOLOLOL and i was like !!?!??!? omg is she gonna confiscate my book now? TTvTT" but no ....she was like ' oh you can draw??' i was like ._______________________. yeahh ...and then asked me to draw a cafe scene and show it to her ._. and i did as i was told and that's how i somehow became a part of my school's drama team lol....

 i really never imagined that i'd be in the school drama team LOL. Props team leader somemore...I have no leadership skills TvT" I never lead anything before TvT" ( i guess the grandnite 1 is kinda diff o.o" ) And now im busy again!! Just completed a few stuff and new stuff comes in and even bigger ones...SOO BUSYY AHHHH!!! Drama competition is just around the corner omg!! have to get all the props stuff doneeee fasttttt!!

This week holiday i thought i can sit down relax and enjoy watching Naruto T_T but i'll be busy until i no time to sheet LOLOL ( chinese proverbs HAHHAHA ) 

Yoshhh~!! Shall do my best!! >:DD



No comments:

Post a Comment