Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Commission (OPEN)

I'm open for commission :O Is anyone interested??

Im really free these days so I decided that i'll be taking in commission noww~! haha...But please note that i can only do line art, well that'd be black and white. this is the first time i'll be commissioning so i still dont know much. oh yeah i use paypal and price is in USD~ :D


Headshot characters
3$ ( per character )
+3$ ( for every extra character )
+2$ ( with background, oh it also depends on the difficultly )

my headshot characters would look something like this [link]

Half body characters
5$ ( per character )
+5$ ( for every extra character )
+2$ ( with background, also depends on the difficultly )

Example of my half body characters drawing [link] < without bg

[link] < with bg 

Sorry i dont think i'll be doing full body coz still not that good yet haha. 




Leave a comment if you're interested! ohh i do hope you're interested haha! 
If you have any question about it, feel free to ask!

I'll do my best ! :D :D

...Umm for more info you can visit my DA account here

I doubt if anyone would be interested TT" but if you really are interested you can send me an e-mail > stars.andrea@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment