Friday, December 28, 2012

Nameless Song

Hello there T_T ! You know, today im supposed to go hang out with my friends to celebrate belated Christmas and finally we're hanging out after not seeing each other for more than a month!!! BUT!! BUTT!!! I HAD TO NOT FEEL WELL ON THIS VERY DAYY!! THIS IS SO SADD!!! I can imagine them having fun watching movies now T_T while im......rotting....at home T_T ( and i really want to watch that movie too T_T Its 'upside down' i think..) ARGHHH LET ME JUST ROT HERE!!!!!! T_T_T_T . THIS IS ALSO THE LAST HANG OUT OF THE YEARRRR!!! G[WEIG[EWIG[E[GEW!! ok back to the main thing ._.

Instead of just lying on bed (=.=) i decided to do something fun blog...

So I did this few weeks ago for a contest in Deviant Art...if you're interested in this contest then click here
This contest is actually to celebrate the new release of the Utauloid Kurone Shou by Suzuaki 
and (sorry if it looks nothing like him *facepalm* ) did this based on Len Kagamine's song '' nameless song " ) I love that song T^T^T ~ 

This is how it looks like :'D Le end product :x and yeah! This drawing goes with the Nameless Song lyrics~! :D 

All alone in a room with nobody else
I stare blankly at the lifeless sunset
Suddenly I feel helpless, from the loneliness
I sing a melody

This song without a name, it eases the pain
Loneliness, all the rest, let them fade away
No one but me will ever hear, the world disappears
My song. My lyrics. Just me.

Mm~

All alone in a room with no one else
I stare blankly at the dark cityscape
To forget all the silence and the emptiness
I hum a melody

This song without a name, it eases the pain
The tune fills the room, the quiet fades away
No one but me will ever hear, the world disappears
My song. My lyrics. Just me.

Mm~ 


My first attempt...a failed 1 :x

so i did another draft :P 



Oh and i refered the bg from some picture :'DD


AND I COLOURED THE BACKGROUND WITH COPIC MARKERS!!! I SPOILT EVERYTHING !!! OTL!!!


That was actually my first time using copic markers ( since i just bought it few days ago ) and and my hand was so itchy i had to use them on this drawing! LOLOLOL!! and it turn out like this T^T" sigh...idk la....so fail la i use copic markers =_=" i kinda dun und also la..izzit suppose to be like this or theres a problem with my colouring rofl ? and and it feels like the colour doesn't suit? OMG!! DID I BOUGHT THE WRONG COLOURS!?!?!!?!!?! ( ok i dun wana think about it already -.- ) 

I'll explore my copic markers more later :x

actually i only bought 2 grey ones HAHAHA


Gray copics~!~!!! Welcome to my collection~!~!! hahahaha :P


No comments:

Post a Comment