Friday, August 15, 2014

Taiwan trip, Day 3

On the Third day of my Taiwan trip, we visited a few places and 1 of them is the most famous Taiwan building, TAIPEI 101!  Before we get to that, we had lunch at a restaurant which sadly I don't know what's the name of it since...I'm a Chinese that doesn't knows Chinese. =u=" 


This is the restaurant that I had lunch in! It's decorations are really artistic and unique. 




The restaurant is fully decorated and the walls leading to the entrance door are not an exception.





Finally we've reached the entrance door to the restaurant hahahah. 


Inside the restaurant at the entrance, it's full this all these kind of sculptures. Honestly I'm not really a fan of this kind of art XP 




I guess this is how we should take picture when we see sculptures like these hehehehehehhehehe. 



Inside the restaurant there's also a mini pond there! You can see it when climbing the stairs.




This is what the celling above looks like.







um....So much on the restaurant's decoration and this is the only food picture I took from the restaurant... Sorry hahahaha I guess this is why I can never be a food blogger. 

Anyway to me I think the food at the restaurant taste a little bit odd ._. or maybe it's because that was how it should be and I'm not used to Taiwan's food taste. To sum it all up, I don't like the food from this restaurant.


After that we visited Taipei 101, which I'll blog about it in another separate post since there's alot of pictures I took there and there's many things I wanna write about it hahaha. 




In Taiwan, people there casually take their cute pet out for a walk in public. They'd even bring their pet out to the night market with them you know!! This would be a rare sight in Malaysia hahaha


After our adventure at Taipei 101, we went to Shi Lin Night market. As usual, Taiwan's night market are really really  really huge. 


Taiwan's night market are always so crowded...Make me feel like...Taiwan people are so free and nothing to do lol. 


 hahahahaha 1 of the thing I saw there XP. 


I saw a shop there selling these really cute clothes we usually see in the anime haha!! But they are really expensive....


 I ALSO FOUND MY LOVE THERE HAHAHA!! CANDY SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HEHEHEHE


MARSHMELLOOWWWW CORNERRR


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I so need all of these in my life HAHAHA


Besides candies, we also went food hunting at the night market.


UNTIL.....we reached 1 corner and I was like AWH MANNNNN THE DRAIN HERE SURE STINK LIKE MADDD!!! PEEEEE YEWWWWWWWWW

Turns outs......














ITS TAIWAN'S LEGENDARY STINKY TOUFU


TEN TEN TENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


THEY DON'T CALL THEM STINKY TOUFU FOR NO REASON! IT SERIOUSLY STINKS!!!! ( my first time encountering this food!! ) 


It stinks so much they even have to wear a mask while frying em!!!! Actually I think it's just for hygiene purpose hehehe  


Honestly that was MY FIRST and MY LAST time that I'll ever eat a STINKY toufu!!!!!! 


After that we had our dinner in this shop at the night market. Glad that there's aircon there coz I was sweating like pig walking around the night market. However the food isn't really that nice. Not all Taiwan night market food are nice. 


We headed home after our dinner. That's the end of my third day in Taiwan! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment